Capture One is the professional tool of choice by the worlds leading photographers.
This class will show you why they choose it as their primary RAW converter and how you can get the best out of your images.
The class will simply overview Capture One – showing how to:
- Supercharge your workflow with customizable workspaces and tools.
- Teatherd shooting with ease. Capture directly to a Mac or Pc from your Canon, Nikon or Sony camera. Control your camera settings, see Live View on screen and collaborate using Capture Pilot iOS.
- Seamlessly integrate Capture One’s uniquely powerful adjustment tools, like the Advanced Color editor, B&W conversion, and color grading.
- Work with Local Adjustments on RAW files using exceptionally precise color edits, white balancing, exposure adjustments and more.
- Accelerate final image output by processing images to multiple locations in automated sub folders.
If you want to save time with your RAW processing tasks and realize your creative vision faster, don’t miss out!
The class will be led by Scott Nidermaier of Phase One, Manager of Educational Services and Product Specialist.
Scott Nidermaier is the Manager of Education and a Product Specialist for Phase One. He started as a lab tech in Montana, he then worked as a photographer’s assistant in NYC for some of the biggest names in the photography world. Scott then moved onto becoming a Digital Tech working with global brands in fashion and advertising. Scott was an Adjunct at Parsons School of Design in NY, teaching studio and light, advanced studio techniques, and advanced location lighting. Scott has also shot for a variety of commercial clients photographing `vintage automobiles, as well as advertising architectural work. His personal work is in several private collections.